The Uintatherium is a large, rhinoceros-like herbivore from the Eocene epoch, roughly 40 million years ago. Its unique head featured six bony knobs, and two tusks in its upper jaw.
- Scientific Name: Uintatherium (“Beast from Uinta Mountains”)
- Characteristics: This Uintatherium figure has a detailed hide reminiscent of a rhinoceros or an elephant. While this hand-painted figure may seem a little grumpy, we’re sure he’d be happy to come home with you.
- Size and Color: This figure is 5 ¾ inches long and 2 ¾ inches tall, or about the size of a small index card. Its hide is grayish above, fading to a pale orange underneath. His tusks are an ivory and his eyes are brown.
- The Uintatherium is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.