See how others use our toys here.
Regaliceratops means “Royal Horned Face”, referring to its head frill that features plates around the edge resembling a crown. It lived in the late Cretaceous Period, 68 million years ago, in what is now Alberta, Canada.
- Scientific Name: Regaliceratops peterhewsi
- Characteristics: The body of Regaliceratops was likely similar to that of most other related ceratopsians, with short front legs, longer back legs, and a short tail. Its head features short brow horns, a nose horn and a parrot-like beak, with its distinctive plated frill. All of these features are reproduced in great detail on our hand-painted figurine.
- Size and Color: This Regaliceratops figure is 6 ¾ inches long and 2 ¾ inches tall to the top of its frill. It’s a little bit longer than a soda can on its side. The figure is a light grayish brown above with an orange underside. Its horns and beak are cream-colored and its mouth is pink inside.
- The Regaliceratops is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.