Przewalski’s horses have never been domesticated by humans, making them the last truly “wild” type of horse. Other horses that exist in the wild are feral, wild descendents of domestic animals. The Przewalski’s horse inhabits the high altitude grassland steppes of Mongolia.
- Scientific Name: Equus ferus przewalskii
- Characteristics: The Przewalski’s horse is stockier and more heavily built than most other horses, and is known for its erect mane and convex facial profile. Both features are replicated in this highly detailed and hand painted figurine.
- Size and Color: 5 inches tall and 3 ½ inches high, this figure is about as long and a little taller than a soda can on its side. It’s reddish brown coat features the pangaré configuration, which is identified by a light colored muzzle and underside, and dark brown mane, tail, and stockinged feet.
- The Przewalski’s Horse is part of the Winner's Circle Horses collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free