Corn snakes are found in the southeast United States, and while they are unfortunately often mistaken for the venomous copperhead, they are actually nonvenomous and quite harmless unless provoked. In fact, they provide a benefit to humans by controlling rodent and pest populations.
- Scientific Name: Pantherophis guttatus
- Characteristics: This striped, slender snake is curled into a comfy coil. There are a number of corn snake colorations, and this hand painted, highly detailed figure represents the “striped” variation.
- Size and Color: This coiled snake model is 5 ¼ inches long and 1 inch tall, making it a little larger than a soda can on its side. Its paint reflects the striped color morph, with orange and red stripes running down the length of its body. It’s underbelly is a cream-colored off-white.
- The Corn Snake is part of the Incredible Creatures® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.