Wild Safari® Wildlife
The babirusa is a unique member of the pig family known for its long, curving tusks. Its name means “deer pig” and refers both to the antler-like tusks, and the long, deer-like legs. Babirusa are only found in the Wallacea island group in Indonesia.
- Scientific Name: Genus Babyrousa
- Characteristics: Our babirusa figure is replicated in exacting hand painted detail, accurately capturing its wrinkled skin and curved tusks in its upper and lower jaw.
- Size and Color: This babirusa measures 4 inches long and 2.25 inches high, about as tall as a credit card stood on its side, and just a bit longer. Its wrinkly skin is grayish brown above and pale pink below, with dark brown hooves and snout. Its tusks are a light beige.
- The Babirusa is part of the Wild Safari® Wildlife collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.