See how others use our toys here.
Wild Safari® Prehistoric World Dinosaur Toys
The strange-looking Macrauchenia seems like a cross between a llama and an elephant. It lived in South America during the last Ice Age roughly 10,000 years ago.
- Scientific Name: Macrauchenia (“long llama”)
- Characteristics: Our Macrauchenia figure features the slender legs, long neck, and short trunk associated with this unique hoofed mammal. This hand-painted figure is highly detailed down to its fur and tiny teeth.
- Size and Color: This figure is 5 inches long and 3 ½ inches tall, or about the size of a small index card. Its coat is a light brown, with white patches on its underside, around its eyes, and inside its ears. Its face, feet, and the tip of its tail are a dark brown, and its toes are a light gray.
- The Macrauchenia is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.