Guanlong is the earliest known tyrannosauroid - the group of dinosaurs that includes Tyrannosaurus rex. This crested species is known only from northwestern China, where it hunted small prey during the Late Jurassic, 160 million years ago.
- Scientific Name: Guanlong wucaii
- Characteristics: Guanlong is a moderately sized two-legged carnivorous dinosaur about ten feet long and three feet tall. It has a long tail, and long arms with three-fingered hands. It has a distinctive crest on the top of its skull, and sharp claws and teeth to help it to catch and kill small prey.
- Size and Color: This model is 4.88 inches long and 2.54 inches high. It has dark plumage on its body, but also a bright red head crest to help it attract mates.
- The Guanlong is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free