See how others use our toys here.
Brachiosaurus was a large herbivorous sauropod dinosaur that lived during the Late Jurassic Period (155-150 million years ago) in what is now western North America.
- Scientific Name: Branchiosaurus
- Characteristics: Brachiosaurus had a small head, long neck and tail, and a huge, barrel-shaped body. Like all sauropod dinosaurs, they walked on all fours, but unique to sauropods, the front legs were longer, not shorter, than the hind legs. This, and the long neck, allowed it to reach far into the forest canopy in search of leafy food. A baby Brachiosaurus looked much like the adult, but curiously had much shorter necks and front legs.
- Size and Color: This model is 3 inches long and 3 inches high. Like the model of the adult, it is green on its back, and a lighter yellow on its belly.
- The Brachiosaurus Baby is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free