Squids - Good Luck Minis®
Reef squids, as their name implies, are typically found on or near reefs. Their streamlined bodies and large fins help them move easily through the water, and occasionally out of the water as well!
- Scientific Name: Sepioteuthis sepioidea
- Characteristics: Reef squid have short tentacles and fins that run down the entire length of the mantle. This helps them maneuver and even lets them leap out of the water and “fly” over short distances. These hand painted mini figurines may be tiny but they feature all the tentacle-y detail you’d ever want.
- Size and Color: Each reef squid Good Luck Mini® is 1 1/8 inch long, with a translucent pink body and pale yellow spots along its mantle.
- Squids are part of the Good Luck Minis® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free