See how others use our toys here.
Shringasaurus lived in the middle Triassic Period, around 245 million years ago. Though it was a large prehistoric reptile, growing around 12 feet long, it was not a dinosaur. Its most striking feature is its facial horns, which sprout from its brow like those of Triceratops.
- Scientific Name: Shringasaurus (“Horned Lizard”)
- Characteristics: This figure is hand painted to bring out all the scientifically accurate details in this prehistoric creature, from its lizard-like body to its distinctive horns.
- Size and Color: This Shringasaurus figure is just about 6 ½ inches long and just under 2 inches high. It’s a little longer than a permanent marker. Its coloration is orange-yellow above and a dull yellow below, with brown stripes and spots along its body.
- The Shringasaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free