Piglets wrestle for their place right from birth, with the strongest taking the rear teats, which produce the most milk. This is actually good for the entire litter though, for by stimulating greater milk flow to the anterior, hungry piglets ensure an increased flow to all.
- Scientific Name: Sus domesticus
- Characteristics: This piglet figure has an especially curious expression on its face, which is not surprising considering how intelligent pigs are. In fact, they can even be trained by caring farmers.
- Size and Color: This light pink piglet figure is 2 ¼ inches long and one inch tall, comparable in size to a quarter chocolate bar. The darker sharing of its ears, snout, and trotters adds to the realism.
- The Piglet is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.