Milky-white Charolais calves are born larger than most other breeds, and their mothers are notoriously defensive. These instincts help ensure the calves’ survival. Charolais are most commonly raised as beef cattle, although they have a history as dairy and draft animals.
- Scientific Name: Bos taurus
- Characteristics: With its perky tail and spritely steps, this Charolais Calf is more than a few days old. It’s ready to play in the pasture, but it likes to stay close to its mother.
- Size and Color: Charolais cattle are noted for their white color, a distinguishing feature, and this calf displays the most typical coloration. At 3 ½ inches long and 2 ¼ inches tall, it’s a little larger than a playing card.
- The Charolais Calf is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.