See how others use our toys here.
Chicken breeds number in the hundreds, as farmers and breeders have selected for size, egg color, meat, growth, and many other factors. A hen is a female chicken over one year, and a bantam is a chicken that’s intentionally bred smaller, often for backyard farms.
- Scientific Name: Gallus domesticus
- Characteristics: This bantam hen is a lovely backyard pet and useful farm bird, playful and calm, but productive. If ever a chicken could be called cuddly, bantams would be the breed.
- Size and Color: This 2-inch-tall bantam hen figure has brown feathers, but with darker shading for added realism, along with a red comb and wattle and dark yellow beak and legs.
- The Bantam Hen is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.