God of the seas, ruler of the waves, Poseidon looms large in Greek mythology. Often pictured in a chariot pulled by dolphins or carrying a trident, Poseidon is known for wild exploits, a stormy temper, and more than a few adventures.
- Scientific Name: Poseidon
- Characteristics: Poseidon, the Greek god of the sea, divided the world with his brothers Zeus and Hades. Regal and powerful, his temper was feared by all who sailed the seas.
- Size and Color: This Poseidon figure stands 5 inches tall, with scaly blue-green legs similar in color to the mermaid and sea dragon figures. With wild hair and powerful gaze, it appears he’s commanding the waves.
- Poseidon is part of the Mythical Realms® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.