Black as night and fast as light, Areion is truly the steed of gods and heroes. Areion was a wild horse, tamed only three times in all mythology. Areion was said to be the fastest of all horses, able to carry a hero away from trouble as quickly as he’d found it.
- Scientific Name: Areion
- Characteristics: This figure captures the wild eyes and limitless energy of one of the more famous horses in mythology. Only heroes like Hercules could tame Areion, and those who did could ride like the wind.
- Size and Color: Intelligent eyes and a mouthful of teeth are the only contrast to the sleek black color of this lively figure. Reared up on its hind legs, the 5 ½ inches long and 4 ½ tall horse is about the size of a small paperback book.
- The Areion is part of the Mythical Realms® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
- *Please note* Hot Deals discounted items cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion or deal.