All dragons hatch from eggs and are small at birth, generally about the size of a cat. As juveniles, they begin to take on the distinct characteristics of their parents, although usually with lighter colors. This young dragon is beginning to develop wings and horns.
- Characteristics: With a curved tail, folded wings, and perhaps even a smile, this Juvenile Dragon looks downright friendly. It hasn’t grown its teeth yet, so feel free to pet its nose or rub its chin.
- Size and Color: Juvenile Dragons have slightly lighter colors than their parents, as this light green figure with yellow accents attests. It’s 4 ¼ inches long and 2 ¾ inches tall, about the size of a potato.
- The Juvenile Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- *Please note* Hot Deals discounted items cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion or deal.