See how others use our toys here.
Therizinosaurus was a large theropod dinosaur that lived during the Late Cretaceous Period (70 million years ago) in what is now Mongolia. Although we do not have any complete skeletons of Therizinosaurus, we have been able to reconstruct the missing parts using information from other closely related dinosaurs from the same family.
- Scientific Name: Theriziosaurus, meaning ‘scythe lizard’
- Characteristics: Although Therizinosaurus did not use its front legs for walking, they were extremely large, with three powerful fingers, each ending in a gigantic claw that was almost a meter in length. However, unlike the claws of most other theropods, these claws were not strongly hooked, and not very sharp.
- Size and Color: This model is 11 inches long and 6 inches high. It is a dark brown, like many large ground birds today, with indistinct darker vertical stripes.
- The Therizinosaurus is part of the Great Dinos collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free