See how others use our toys here.
Sleepy Dragons were once kept as pets. Their easy-going nature and calm demeanor made them favorites everywhere, from massive stone castles to straw-covered huts. They prefer a cozy rug in front of a crackling fireplace over the dank caves where some of their larger cousins live.
- Scientific Name: Draco somnolentus
- Characteristics: Sleep Dragons are larger than they appear, but they often appear curled up before a crackling fire, so they are difficult to measure. Despite their long horns and sharp claws, they are harmless.
- Size and Color: With a deep purple color long favored by royalty, the sleepy dragon curls up into a 3 ¾ inch square, about the size of a drink coaster.
- The Sleepy Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free