See how others use our toys here.
Deinocheirus is regarded as one of the most peculiar species of dinosaur. The true identity of this bizarre creature was a mystery for over four decades. However, at 36 ft long, Deinocheirus is now known to be the largest of the so-called ‘ostrich dinosaurs’. It lived in Mongolia during the Late Cretaceous, 70 million years ago.
- Scientific Name: Deinocheirus mirificus
- Characteristics: Deinocheirus was an unusual, two-legged dinosaur with a small head, a humped back, and a long tail. The end of its skull expanded into a flattened ‘bill’ and its teeth suggest that it may have been an omnivore. The tip of its tail may have had a tuft of feathers and its body may have been covered in downy fuzz.
- Size and Color: This figure is 7.75 inches long and 3 inches high. It is adorned in a light brown and cream plumage.
- The Deinocheirus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free