Centurion of Ancient Rome
Centurions were officers in the armies of Ancient Rome. They commanded "centuries" in the infantry, which were groups of soldiers numbering up to 1000 men.
- Characteristics: This hand-painted Roman centurion is wearing the traditional armor and helmet of his office, and carrying the vine staff which centurions used to discipline soldiers.
- Size and Color: Ancient Rome figures range from 1.5 inches to 3 inches tall. The centurion figure features armor of silver and gold, with white and gold cloth accents, red cape and headdress, and brown belts, sheathes, shoes and staff.
- The Centurion is part of the Ancient Rome collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
- *Please note* Hot Deals discounted items cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion or deal.