See how others use our toys here.
Tabby cats, also called tiger cats, aren’t a distinct breed. Rather, tabby refers to a pattern of stripes that several breeds can display. The stripes may be whirling or descending from the spine, and they are usually wide and thick.
- Scientific Name: Felis catus
- Characteristics: Featuring the wide stripes of the classic tabby or tiger cat, this figure shows off a good bit of personality as well with its eager face and curled tail.
- Size and Color: Tabby cats exhibit of range of colors, with white always prominent among the stripes. This one has light, orange-colored fur and measures 2 inches long and 2 ½ inches high, about the same as a cupcake.
- The Tabby Cat is part of the Safari Farm collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free