Aqueduct of Ancient Rome
An aqueduct is a bridge that was used by Ancient Romans that convey water over irregular terrain. The word “aqueduct” means “to lead water”. In some cases they are large enough to transport boats from one waterway to another.
- Characteristics: This marvel of Roman engineering features a section of aqueduct with six archways. This hand-painted model is accurately detailed to reflect the rugged stone structure of the Roman aqueduct.
- Size and Color: Ancient Rome figures range from 1.5 inches to 3 inches tall. This aqueduct is a weathered cream color with a reddish brown wash to bring out its details.
- The Aqueduct is part of the Ancient Rome collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
- *Please note* Hot Deals discounted items cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion or deal.