See how others use our toys here.
Named for the La Amarga geographic formation in Argentina, Amargasaurus is known from an almost entirely complete skeleton that showcases its most distinct feature – two rows of large spines along the back of its neck.
- Scientific Name: Amargasaurus cazaui
- Characteristics: Amargasaurus was in many ways a typical sauropod dinosaur, with a long neck and a long tail, meeting in a wide midsection supported by four relatively slender legs. For a sauropod, its neck is comparatively small, and this figure replicates its unique rows of spines along its length.
- Size and Color: The Amargasaurus figure measures a whopping 16 inches long and just over 4 1/2 inches high. Our hand-painted Amargasaurus is a dark green above fading to a lighter shade below, with reddish brown markings on its back and red tips on its spines.
- The Amargasaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.