Safari Ltd® USA
Miami Lakes, Florida 33014
Call Us Toll Free:
+1 (305) 621-1000
Wholesale Orders and Sales Inquiries:
All International Inquiries:
Website Issues and Bugs:
Press, Media and Blogger Inquiries:
Retail Orders and Sales Inquiries:
1. What do I do if there is a problem with my Online order through Safari Ltd®?
Please contact us via email at Bernie@safariltd.com or by phone at 1-800-554-5414. Please have your order number available to expedite service.
2. How do I become a Safari Ltd® Retailer?
Please click here to create your account and join Safari Ltd® as a retailer.
3. Shipping and Handling
All retail orders that are $40 and up with a U.S. shipping address receive free shipping! Orders under $40 receive a flat rate shipping and handling cost of $9.99. Shipping to international addresses is currently not available at this time.
4. What are the age recommendations for Safari Ltd® figurines?
Safari Ltd® products are recommended for children 3 years and older.
5. How do I contact Safari Ltd®?
To contact us please email Bernie@safariltd.com
6. How do I find a retired figurine?
If you cannot find a particular figurine in our online store, then the figurine has been retired. You may want to contact your local retailers or look on amazon.com to try and find the retired figurine.
7. Product Suggestions
We encourage your suggestions on new products. We will add your suggestion to the inspiration list. Please click here to submit your suggestions.
8. What does Safari Ltd® do with my contact information?
9. Does Safari Ltd® safety test their products?
For over 30 years, our products have been laboratory tested and have met all lead safety requirements. Safari Ltd® is proud to announce that all our products are phthalate and lead free. What are Phthalates? Phthalates are softening agents added to PVC that can be harmful to children. Our products are also in compliance with the new safety requirements put forth by the CPSIA on August 14, 2008.
10. What can I do to keep my Safari Ltd.® toys looking like new?
Our products are made of ultra-durable plastic materials, but they are not invincible! To keep them in top shape, please avoid leaving our figurines to bear the elements of nature.
Storing your figurines properly will help prolong their lifespan for years to come. Ideally, all of our toys would find homes in toy chests, closets, or other storage spaces that are cool, dry, and tucked away from the elements. This will ensure that their colors stay vibrant and that they do not become warped or damaged.
Our toys would also thrive being displayed indoors on desks, shelves, or other cool, dry locations.
11. What is the best way to clean Safari Ltd.® toys?
Our toys are made of durable, flexible, non-toxic materials that can be hand-washed with a clean sponge or cloth, dish soap, and water. After rinsing, allow the toy to air-dry or gently wipe it down with a cloth towel—it should be good as new!
For a deeper cleaning, you can place our figurines securely in the top rack of your dishwasher. Remember to opt out of heat drying!
In order to avoid damaging the paint on the product, please avoid using abrasive soaps, sponges, or other cleaning tools.
Excess paint marks or light scuffs can be removed from white products with a Magic Eraser.
12. HELP! My favorite toy is warped. What can I do?
Luckily, our figures are made with pliable plastics, meaning that they can be bent back into shape! You can correct almost any of our figurines by using your hands to gently reshape the bent pieces. They should return to their original state in no time.
13. Safari Ltd® has gone "Green"?
Safari Ltd® supports ecologically sound practices that encourage sustainability. We believe that every business and household can contribute to the slowing down of global warming. At Safari Ltd® we engage in green business practices by:
- Providing educational information about the fragility of the earth's ecosystems and endangered wildlife
- Using recycled paper whenever possible to prevent useless destruction of our forests
- Minimizing the use of paper by maintaining digital files
- Recycling all plastics, cans and paper
- Shutting off lights when not in use
- Reducing excessive packaging to save trees
- Supplying company recycled water bottles to minimize waste when staying hydrated
- Bernie Bucks Loyalty Program Frequently Asked Questions