Quarter Horse Gelding
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Created to run a quarter-mile race at high speeds, the American Quarter Horse Gelding is the most popular horse in the United States. Strong enough to pull a plow, sure-footed for trail riding, and attractive in front of a carriage, the Quarter Horse Gelding contributed significantly to the lives of pioneers as they spread out across the North American continent.
- Scientific Name: Equus ferus caballus
- Characteristics: Heavily muscled and compact with a small head, the Quarter Horse is of medium size. They usually are between 14 and 15 hands in height and weigh between 1,100 and 1,300 pounds. These horses are suited for quick bursts of speed with wide, deep chests and powerful hindquarters. The American Quarter Horse Association specifies 13 colors, 5 kinds of leg markings, and 7 types of facial markings.
- Size: This horse is about 5 inches long and 4 inches high, or a little bit larger than a standard index card. It's a rich brown in color with a black mane and tail. It's got white ankles and black hooves.
- The Quarter Horse Gelding is part of the Winner's Circle collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.