White Siberian Tiger
While they may look it, white Siberian tigers are not albino. Instead, their fur lacks a specific pigment found in tigers with orange fur. White Siberian tigers are very rare, and the few in captivity are often a result of interspecies breeding with Bengal tigers.
- Scientific Name: Panthera tigris
- Characteristics: Other than the stunningly sleek fur for which these creatures are famous, this figurine captures the piercing blue eyes that often come with their unique coloration. The largest big cat in the world, Siberian tigers are an apex predator, reflected in this model's calm, cool, and collected strut.
- Size and Color: Standing 5 inches tall, 2 inches wide, and 10 inches long, this statuette is the height of a soda can, the length of a legal-sized piece of paper, and about as wide as the width of a deck of cards. As rare as they are gorgeous, this porcelain white Siberian tiger figurine is worthy of any nature enthusiast’s collection.
- The White Siberian Tiger is part of the Wild Wildlife collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.