See how others use our toys here.
Wild Safari® Wildlife
Komodo dragons are relics of prehistory, and an example of reptilian “megafauna”. They are the largest living lizard species, growing up to 10 feet long and weighing 150 lbs. These monitor lizards are found only on a handful of islands in Indonesia, including the island of Komodo which gives them their name.
- Scientific Name: Varanus komodoensis
- Characteristics: This Komodo dragon figure is hand-painted and full of scaly detail, from his snout to the tip of his curving tail. Sculpted in a realistic walking pose, this figure is ready to stalk its prey on your shelf or desktop!
- Size and Color: The Komodo dragon measures 5 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 inches tall, making it about the size of a soda can on its side, considerably smaller than the real deal. The new and improved color scheme features a greenish brown coat with a dark green wash, with brown stripes on its tail and light brown accents surrounding its black eyes. Its snout and underside are a light tan.
- The Komodo Dragon is part of the Wild Safari® Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free