See how others use our toys here.
Wild Safari® Sea Life Creatures
Lemon sharks inhabit shallow coastal waters of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, and get their name from the yellowish coloration that helps them blend in with their sandy habitat.
- Scientific Name: Negaprion brevirostris
- Characteristics: The lemon shark has many unique characteristics that separate it from other “requiem sharks” of the family Carcharhinidae, including a blunt snout, stocky body and two dorsal fins that are nearly the same size. This hand-painted figure accurately reflects the distinctive features of the lemon shark including its namesake coloration.
- Size and Color: Our lemon shark figure is 5 ¾ inches long and 1 ½ inches tall, or about the length of a standard pen or marker. The figure features a sandy yellow coloration above fading to a white underside, with darker tips on its fins.
- The Lemon Shark is part of the Wild Safari® Sea Life collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.