See how others use our toys here.
Wild Safari® Prehistoric World Dinosaur Toys
Postosuchus was a large predator that prowled North America at the beginning of the age of the dinosaurs, approximately 210 million years ago. It was not a dinosaur, but a type of reptile called a rauisuchid. Postosuchus was the largest predator in its ecosystem.
- Scientific Name: Postosuchus kirkpatricki
- Characteristics: Postosuchus was a meat-eating rauisuchid reptile with a deep snout and serrated dagger-like teeth. Unusually for a reptile it had straight legs and an upright stance. It could walk on its longer back legs, or sometimes on all fours. It had five-toed hands, four-toed feet, and a long tail. It had bony scutes distributed in rows along the top if its back and tail. Large adults reached up to 13 feet long.
- Size and Color: This meticulously detailed figure is 7.5 inches long and 2.5 inches high. It has pattered dark brown and light brown skin.
- The Postosuchus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free