Dilophosaurus was a lightly built meat-eating dinosaur with a distinctive twin-crest on its head. It was the first theropod dinosaur found with such flashy ornaments on the top of its skull. It lived in the Early Jurassic about 195 million years ago and was the largest predator at the time.
- Scientific Name: Dilophosaurus wetherilli
- Characteristics: Dilophosaurus is a medium sized two-legged carnivorous dinosaur about the size of a van. It has a long tail and long arms with three-fingered hands and sharp claws. It has a noticeable notch in the tooth row of the upper jaw, and a striking pair of decorative crests run along the top of its head.
- Size and Color: This delicate model is 5.27 inches long and 4.29 inches high. It has gray skin but a colorful head with an impressive red crest.
- The Dilophosaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free