See how others use our toys here.
Wild Safari® Prehistoric World Dinosaur Toys
Diabloceratops is an early member of the Ceratopsidae, or horned dinosaur that lived during the Late Cretaceous (81-76 million year ago) of Utah. Like all horned dinosaurs, it was quadrupedal (four footed), had horns on its head, and a bony frill that extended from the back of the skull to cover the neck.
- Scientific Name: Diabloceratops, meaning ‘devil horn face’.
- Characteristics: Diabloceratops, at 18 feet total length, was a medium sized horned dinosaur. It had one large horn over each eye, but its nose horn was very small. It had one pair of large, curved horn-like spikes that projected from the back of the short frill, but otherwise, the frill had no other conspicuous projections or ornaments. This particular combination of horns and frill ornamentation is unique to Diabloceratops.
- Size and Color: This model is 5.75 inches long and 3.25 high. It is dark gray above, fading to a cream color on its belly and legs. The frill bears two bright red patches to emphasize that the frill was probably used in display.
- The Diabloceratops is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free