See how others use our toys here.
Wild Safari® Prehistoric World Dinosaur Toys
Sarcosuchus was a gigantic ancient relative of crocodiles, living in the Early Cretaceous Period around 112 million years ago. It could grow over 30 feet in length! It had a long, thin snout that ended in a thick, round projection known as a “bulla”.
- Scientific Name: Sarcosuchus (“Flesh Crocodile”)
- Characteristics: This crocodile-like Sarcosuchus figure is hand painted and full of scientifically accurate details, from the large hump (bulla) on its nose to the wide flat scutes on its back. It’s posed in a walking stance, making its way across its tropical habitat.
- Size and Color: This Sarcosuchus figure is just over 10 inches in length, and stands 2 ¼ inches tall at the hump of its back. It’s about the size of a 20 oz bottle. Its coloration is brown above fading to a sandy yellow-brown below, with dark brown stripes and markings on its back and sides. Its eyes are green, and its teeth are off-white.
- The Sarcosuchus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free