Wild Safari® Prehistoric World
Einiosaurus is one of several horned dinosaurs that lived in North America during the Late Cretaceous. This so-called ‘buffalo of the Cretaceous’ walked on four legs and had a distinctive forward-curved horn on its nose. It has only been excavated from Montana, USA, where it browsed for plants 74 million years ago.
- Scientific Name: Einiosaurus procurvicornis
- Characteristics: The most distinctive character of Einiosaurus is its unique, forward-curved nose horn. Einiosaurus had a horny beak and a frill on its head with backwards-projecting spines, but lacked brow horns. This dinosaur walked on four short, robust legs. It was moderately sized at 15 ft long.
- Size and Color: This model is 6.25 inches long and 2.5 inches high. Its head frill is adorned with large brightly colored spots to ward of predators or attract mates.
- The Einiosaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free