Wild Safari® Prehistoric World
Coelophysis was one of the first agile meat-eating dinosaurs. This relatively small theropod scurried around what is now New Mexico during the Triassic Period, at the dawn of the age of the dinosaurs, 200 million years ago.
- Scientific Name: Coelophysis bauri
- Characteristics: Coelophysis is a delicately built, two-legged carnivore with slender legs and three-toed feet. It had sharp, serrated teeth and was roughly 10 ft long, from head to tail.
- Size and Color: This slender model is 7.25 inches long and 2.5 inches high. It is ginger with a lighter underside and dark streak along its flank. This would help it to blend into muddy habitats.
- The Coelophysis is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free