Thoroughbreds are built for speed – they’re a “hot-blooded” breed known for their energy, agility and racing ability. The roots of the breed date back to the 1600s and 1700s, when horse racing rose to popularity in England.
- Scientific Name: Equus caballus
- Characteristics: This Thoroughbred figure is rearing up on its hind legs, with its mane swaying as its head turns to the left, showing the energy and spirit of the breed.
- Size and Color: Standing 5 inches tall and 5 inches long, this hand-painted Thoroughbred figure is about the size of a DVD or Blu Ray disc. It features a Bay coat coloration (reddish brown with black nose, legs, mane, and tail. It features a white mark on its forehead, and white rear feet, with dark grey front hooves and peach colored rear hooves.
- The Thoroughbred is part of the Winner's Circle Horses collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.