See how others use our toys here.
Hereford cattle naturally come from the county of Herefordshire, England, where they first bred in 1742 to meet the growing needs of an industrializing nation. They are best known for an impressive proclivity to turn grass into meat.
- Scientific Name: Bos taurus
- Characteristics: This extremely popular beef cow gets a start as a gangly calf, complete with long legs, short tail, and a more rounded face.
- Size and Color: Herefords are recognized by their reddish brown coats with white accents. This Hereford Calf is 3 ½ inches long, a little longer than a credit card.
- The Hereford Calf is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.