See how others use our toys here.
Most commonly raised for wool, an ewe is a female sheep, a descendent of a wild mountain mouflon. Over 200 domestic breeds exist worldwide, having been selectively bred for millennia for size, hardiness, wool type, and flocking instincts, among other traits.
- Scientific Name: Ovis aries
- Characteristics: This domesticated ewe carries a short wool coat, perhaps not long after sheering season. She is gentle and caring, watchful over her lambs.
- Size and Color: Primarily white, this 3-inch-long ewe features additional color on the hooves and about the face, adding to the realism of the figure.
- The Ewe is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.