See how others use our toys here.
Most commonly found in the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia, Berkshire pigs are one of the rarest domesticated pig breeds on the planet. Despite their rarity, Berkshire pigs have an excellent and friendly temperament that lends itself well to agricultural work.
- Scientific Name: Sus scrofa domesticus
- Characteristics: You may not be able to tell from this figurine, but Berkshire pigs can grow to be over 600 pounds! Crafted by experts and hand-painted for true-to-life detail, Safari wildlife figurines are exceptional resources for educational scenarios, as décor or additions to a project or diorama, or just as toys for educational play.
- Size and Color: Berkshire pigs are easily identifiable by their almost entirely brown body and whitish-pink face and feet. Standing 4.25 inches long and 2 inches tall, this figurine is roughly the size of a credit card stood upright.
- The Berkshire Pig is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.