Massive Blue Whales swim the colder waters of the world, sucking in krill through baleen to support their nearly 100-foot length. They can measure up to 110 feet, but most Blue Whales today measure closer to 70 feet, with heavy whaling having diminished their numbers.
- Scientific Name: Balaenoptera musculus
- Characteristics: Attention to detail makes this large Blue Whale figure especially impressive. Its extreme anterior dorsal fin and underbelly ridges are among the finely sculpted features.
- Size and Color: Dark blue above and whitish gray beneath, this Blue Whale figure, representing the largest animal known to have lived on Earth, is nearly 11 inches long, the length of a sheet of copy paper.
- The Blue Whale is part of the Wild Safari® Sea Life collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.